Rabu, 21 Julai 2010

hello!

nice to meet ya again!
sekarang hamdan sedang holiday!
after this, life gonna be so hectic.
so this is quick update from me before i dozing off from this "cute" section of mine
so today
i wanna speak about hello

sekarang i already quit from acting
but in the short time only
later im going hit the stage back

i feel like a jerk, whenever my fan shouted my name
sebab i never win any award

dan last friday it is time to hang up with my beloved fans
and i was very happy
because for the very first time i'll be away from those flashing light.
TETAPI HARAPAN TINGGAL HARAPAN!
kamera dan lampu flash memang sebati dalam hidup ini
minta maaf dengan keluarga imran. maaf sangat. saya ingat saya dapat lari dari paparazzi tetapi apakan daya bila sudah fanatik mereka ada tendency untuk menjadi begitu psiko. mereka tak kira. mereka hilang pertimbangan
but i never blame them for that
maybe my voice just too wonderful
and my acting adalah sangat real
sebab itu mereka tidak tahan! (thank you too shazlida and hanisah for the complement!)
whatever my little monster you can put the blame on me
so here the photo with my fans!



maaf gambar bersama peminat harus dikaburkan untuk menjaga identiti mereka
walaupun keletihan pada waktu itu
tapi saya masih gembira
yelah mana taknya
baru sahaja turun from my jet at 7.00am then i've session with my little monster at 9.00a.m
walaupun keletihan saya amat gembira menghabiskan masa bersama mereka
my fans!
i will heart y'all.

see you in the next session!

p/s:guess what? just got my brand new blackberry. thanks RIM(research in motion) for the free blackberry storm2 and bold 9700
btw
im not so in to blackberry
NOKIA will always be my baby!
lot od sorry!
but i'll keep that as a nicest present ever!





by the way!!!!!!!!!
*my little monster are so damn adorable!*

love ya to the bits!

this is how hamdan nazri seizi it.
cool fans!

2 ulasan:

Nur Hanisah berkata...

hahahaha.
inilah antara proses pembabian yang hebat hamdan nazri pernah buat.
so now there are no friends in your life dictionary la ek? everyone becomes fans? f-able much. hahaha. little monster? kejadahkah? bahahah

hmdnzr berkata...

semua kawan aku
aku akan panggil fans
aka little monster
so sila bangga sebab kamu salah seorang little monsters aku
=)