Isnin, 16 Ogos 2010

doomed!

i failed my law test
i wrote the darnest thing ever in my library test
i bang-ed my head on the wall. just to make myself felt more calm.
i cried each time i open up a new pages on my slides note
i score the lowest marks in my class for psychology test
another reasons why i should end up my life

no i cant
i have to face this ramadhan and this wicked life
it is true,
shame. fear. jealousy. anger. may conquer my soul
i should be rest peacefully in my grave by now


what should i do?
all i can do is


I SHOULD HOLD ON DESPERATELY.

sooner or later all of this "stupid" stuff gonna come to an end.
patience is virtue.
but now hamdan nazri.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOLD ON!!!!!!!

NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE!

GAMBAR MASUK NEK NAZ
cepat klik klik klik.
ahahhaah

Tiada ulasan: